One simply cannot live without love. It can be considered as the part of one’s soul. However there is big difference between love and lust. The first major big difference is that love is life-long whilst lust is quick-lived. Secondly, love is a non-selfish feelings and lust is a self-centered wish. Third, in love, people take care of others while, in lust, people care only for on their own. Regarding love, it can be associated with two types, i. e. bright love and worldly love. The divine love is really a holy enthusiasm. On the other hand, the actual worldly love can be associated with further two types. The love for prosperity and the really like for human beings. The love with regard to humans is again the holy enthusiasm. It may be with moms and dads, brothers and sisters, kids, opposite gender and the individuals in common.
You have the verse 63 of Surah Al-Anfal of the Noble Quran:
And (Allah) created love in their hearts (and brought them together). If you had spent all (the wealth) that is in the earth, you would not have been able to bring their hearts together. But Allah brought (their hearts) together (in love).
Here here are some points for amal if you keep these factors then the result will be totally InshAllah.
Read it only for Marriage
- Keeping the Halal Meals always.
- During the Amal/wazifa you should have to follow all Islamic Guidelines i. e. five times prayers. Speaking truth, pay attention and obey parents/teachers/elders, do not harm anyone, etc…
- You should have to get the permission of this method.
- If the Lover or beloved one is affected by Magic, Genie (Jinnat) effects so you should have to cure it.
- If you Pray 2 rakat every day of Salat o Toba so better, at least you pray the first time when you begin the amal/wazifa.
- Read Prior to and right after 7 or 11 Times Darood Shareef
- During the amal you have to focus about your beloved one and by the end of wazifa say his/her name with mother name and yours together with mother name and then blow within mind upon him/her
- Begin amal on Monday or Thursday or Friday
- Don’t tell regarding your amal to anyone. And do not be fade up.
- Prior to starting amal better if you give/do Some Sadqa (as much u can afford easily) to give food even 1 needy/hungry particular person
Contact us now and Get tazweez for love, Taweez for love marriage, Taweez for husband, Taweez for love back, Taweez for love back, taweez for husband love, Wazifa for love, Wazifa for peace, wazifa to get your loved one back, wazifa for love marriage, wazifa for love back, wazifa for love come back, wazifa for love from husband, wazifa for love from wife, dua for love and Islamic dua. We will try to solve your problems with quran and hadith inshallah.